The Salomon X Ultra GTX Trail Walking Shoe boasts a swathe of technologies that make it a comfortable all-round performer, including a fully waterproof GORE-TEX lining that keeps the foot dry, temperate and free from blisters.
A superb multi-day adventure hiking boot that combines trail running technology with an excellent fit and durable stability, ideal for dedicated hikers. This technical trail shoe utilises a mud guard and gusseted tongue to prevent loose debris and detritus from infiltrating the upper, whilst a stability chassis delivers additional protection, ideal for fast hiking on mixed terrain.
- GORE-TEX - A fully waterproof, breathable lining prevents water from infiltrating the shoe.
- Sensifit - Works to cradle the foot and provide a secure, precise fit.
- Strong Outsole - The Salomon 2D chassis provides excellent stability and cushioning underfoot.
- Quicklace System - Enables the wearer to loosen, tighten, remove and put on the shoe with considerable ease.
- Quick Drying Breathable Mesh - Single layer open air mesh combines with an additional nylon layer to accommodate increased breathability and abrasion resistance.
- Contagrip Outsole - This non-marking outsole utilises a compound blend of varying hardnesses to yield an optimal blend of traction and durability.
- Advanced Chassis - Positioned between the outsole and midsole to maximise motion control, energy management and push through protection.
- Low-Cut Height - Helps encourage greater movement without compromising support.
- Textile Lining - Allows the shoe to breathe and dry quickly.
- Moulded EVA Midsole - Delivers lightweight, long term cushioning and stability.
- EVA Shaped Footbed - Provides excellent cushioning and anatomical support.
- OrthoLite Sockliner - Combines with a specific OrthoLite foam and an EVA heel cup to encourage a cooler, drier, healthier and better cushioned environment under the foot.
- Heel Foam - Improves comfort around heel area with better cushioning.
- Protective Rubber Toe Cap - Extends from the toe rand and envelopes the forefoot to protect one of the foot's more vulnerable regions from knocks and abrasions.
- Mud Guard - Surrounds the base of the shoe to protect it from abrasive mud materials.
- Lace Pocket - Located on the tongue and allows the wearer to tuck the laces away to prevent them catching on uneven terrain.
In a society where stress and speed have taken over, people take less and less time to play and connect with nature. Play is the very essence of Salomon values, and they aim to create the next generation of sports gear and experiences that make people live the joy of progression in sport. Founded in 1947, Salomon sees the outdoors as a place to share and enjoy with others and aims to nurture solidarity and teamwork in every community they interact with. Creating a wide range of products for sports such as skiing, snowboarding, mountaineering, running and hiking, the brand constantly invents and progresses products, candidly playing with the rules to bring technologies forward. Curious, playful, dedicated and passionate, Salomon remains thirsty for life and all the possibilities it holds.
Manufacturer product code - SALL37159500